Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Plastic Fantastic Show






















My image "Hemlock Pool" has been selected for the first annual Plastic Fantastic show at LightBox Photographic Gallery in Astoria, Oregon. I selected this image for submission because (being the lazy guy that I am) it was already printed and framed and hanging in my home.
Guess I'll have a bare spot on the wall for a bit.
Anyway, the show runs from June 12 to July 7.
This was taken with a Holga 120N in
the Middlesex Fells Reservation, just north of Boston.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jim! I can see why you had this one hanging in your home - it's magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jim,
    We will be glad to have it for a month, thanks for entering the show.
    Michael @ LightBox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your selection, I wish I had made the effort to submit but sometimes the states seems such a long way. This is a very beautiful image, let's hope Fred is wrong in the case of this one!

    ReplyDelete