Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Demise of Kodachrome

I think this is where I am supposed to wax poetic about the Kodak officially pulling the plug on Kodachrome after seventy plus years. Two things...

If I read one more blog or see one more internet site article that quotes that awful Paul Simon song, then I am taking hostages.

Secondly, my guess would be that ninety nine percent of those waxing poetic about the demise of Kodachrome have not shot a single roll of Kodachrome in the last ten years. I know that I haven't.

My opinion...I always thought that Kodachrome was a real pain in the ass to scan.




2 comments:

  1. I agree, I will not miss it at all. It made for terrible color internegs too. Now, we can to start singing "Shake it like a Polaroid" around the campfire. Shake it, shake, shake it, shake it (OHH OH)
    Shake it, shake it, shake, shake it, shake it, shake it (OHH OH)
    Shake it, shake it like a Polaroid Picture, shake it, shake it
    Shh you got to, shake it, shh shake it, shake it, got to shake it
    (Shake it Suga') shake it like a Poloroid Picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember Mark, beer and blogging is a dangerous thing!

    ReplyDelete